- 2017 Sundance
- 01/2017 ALEXA 65 on LIVE BY NIGHTX
- 09/2016 SULLY captures with ALEXA IMAX
- 06/2016 People: Kelli Bingham
- 03/2016 People: Mike Sippel
- 02/2016 People: Ashley Hill
- 2016 Sundance
- 01/2016 People: Sean Strong
- 12/2015 Christmas Holiday
- 11/2015 Thanksgiving Weekend
- 09/2015 Labor Day Weekend
- 07/2015 Independence day Office Hours
- 05/2015 Memorial Day Weekend Office Hours
- 05/15 ARRI Rental Miami - Committed to Florida
- 03/15 ARRI Rental Restructures its Miami Business
- 03/15 ARRI Rental Atlanta
- 2015 Sundance
- 12/2014 Christmas Holiday Hours
- 12/2014 ALEXA 65 Launch Event
- 11/2014 Thanksgiving Holiday Hours
- 11/03/2014 ARRI Rental Announce New Management
- 10/29/2014 ARRI CSC becomes ARRI Rental
- 09/2014 Labor Day Weekend
- 07/10/14 ARRICSC Expands to Atlanta
- 07/2014 Independence day Office Hours
- 05/22/14 The Americans
- 04/02/14 People: Dana Ross
- 02/14/14 Charlie Tammaro
- 02/12/14 People: Rich Joneleit
- 2014 Sundance
- 2013/2014 Holiday Opening Hours
- 09/2013 Neil Fanthom
- 09/2013 Neil Fanthom
- 09/2013 Labor Day Weekend
- 07/2013 Interview: Sabrina Mossberg
- 07/2013 10 years ARRI Rental FL
- 07/2013 Independence day Office Hours
- 06/2013 ARRI/Zeiss Anamorphics
- 06/2013 ALEXA Infrared
- 05/2013 Memorial Day Weekend Office Hours
- 04/30/13 People: April Lanci, Emilio Medina
- Interview: Tracey Landon
- 2013 Sundance
- 2012 Christmas
- 2012/2013 Holiday Opening Hours
- 11/2012 10 Years ARRI Rental FL
- 09/2012 Interview: Gary Guidice
- 07/2012 People: David Lamadrid
- 05/2012 Memorial Day Weekend Office Hours
- 04/2012 Dino Pascarelli
- 2012 Sundance
- 2011/12 Holiday Opening Hours
- 11/2011 People: Chris MacKarell
- 08/2011 Expendables Online Shop
- 07/2011 Foursquare
- 07/2011 Mildred Pierce
- 03/2011 The Godfather Anniversary
- 10/2010 ID Camera Department
- 06/2010 People: Lynn Gustafson
- 04/2010 People: Volker Bahnemann
- 02/2010 Equipment: Weisscam
- 02/2010 Equipment: Sale
Meet New Technical Marketing Executive
Neil Fanthom discusses his role as Global Technical Marketing Executive of the ARRI Rental Group
After joining ARRI in May 2008 as Sales Director with ARRI GB, Neil moved to ARRI Cinetechnik Munich in 2010 to focus on the market introduction and strategic placement and positioning of the ARRI ALEXA camera family.
What is Technical Marketing?
NF: The role of strategic Technical Marketing within our Group includes the development of a regional and global understanding of technical skill and service capability; enhancing opportunities for our products and services, and communicating this to customers and end users around the world. It´s important for our customers to understand that the level of technical capability and service they can expect from ARRI Rentals will be second to none.
What will be your main responsibilities?
NF: My main responsibility will be to develop a Technical Marketing strategy for the ARRI Rental Group, working closely with technical and customer-facing staff in all ARRI Rental facilities worldwide. Many users of our equipment – cinematographers, gaffers, crew – are globally mobile and move from one territory to another on large TV drama and feature productions. Keeping a relationship with these key clients as they move around – making sure they have a seamless interaction with all our global businesses is critical, and also forms part of my role. I´ll also be involved in group discussions on new ideas and emerging technologies, to see how these can be harnessed to increase our competitiveness through innovation
What is your goal?
NF: ARRI Rentals' goal is to become the first choice equipment and services provider worldwide, by offering superior solutions to the Film and Broadcast TV equipment rental and related technical services market. Technical Marketing can certainly help deliver that goal by providing the very best levels of technical capability and support for our clients. Technical Marketing applied at a tactical level will also help our staff and facilities to identify and win more major opportunities in the Film and TV market which is important to help grow the ARRI Rental brand, and our revenue, over time.
What do you see as some of the challenges ahead?
NF: Developing a global framework for Technical Marketing, Innovation and Communication will be very challenging, but also very rewarding for us all. It will help us execute with flexibility at a local level to create a personalised approach to any given project or customer. This will ensure that each and every client will walk away from their experience with ARRI with a positive impression, and look forward to their next ARRI adventure.
Where will you be based?
NF: I will be based at ARRI Media in the UK but my reach will be worldwide.
Neil can be reached at +44 (0)1895 457 155 / email@example.com